Yellow Cake is trading with the largest discount to NAV since 2020 when the uranium market was much more depressed.
We have seen total net assets of the company triple over the last year.
The risk-reward for Yellow Cake remains one of the best in the industry. This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Off The Beaten Path. Learn More » Liens/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis The uranium market has sold off substantially over the last month and a half. Even though the investment vehicles Yellow Cake ( OTCPK:YLLXF ) and the Uranium Trust ( OTCPK:SRUUF ) are often considered lower risk-investments, they have not been spared in the decline. Data by YCharts Figure 1 – Source: YCharts The decline in uranium equities is likely due to the general market and oil price correction, which has led to a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content