Vancouver, BC , Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) announces with deep sorrow that Co-Founder and Director, Richard (“Rick”) Kusmirski, P.Geo., M.Sc., recently passed away, at the age of 68 after a lengthy illness.
Skyharbour wishes to extend our sincere condolences to Rick’s family, friends, and business associates. Rick was an accomplished exploration geologist with more than four decades of experience throughout the world but primarily focused in North America, specifically the Athabasca Basin. He has been an active member of the Saskatchewan mineral exploration and mining community for many years and will be dearly missed. Rick was one of the founding supporters and head technical advisor for Skyharbour and has guided the development of the company to where it is today. He has assembled an energetic and accomplished geological team with expertise focused in Athabasca […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content