Written by Summary
We can look at Yellow Cake in terms of what it does, sure we can.
A better evaluation would come from why the company exists at all.
The aim to to enable speculation upon the uranium price, that’s the whole of the thing. Irina Taskova/iStock via Getty Images Yellow cake – no, not the type in the picture – is a mixture of uranium oxides and it’s the form in which the material is generally traded. Or even, the form in which uranium is usually stored.The industry works along the lines of we have miners, who produce a concentrate or perhaps that yellow cake, we have processors – who might take the concentrate and make yellow cake – and at the other end we’ve the nuclear reactors which are the major consumers. In between the yellow cake and the reactor we need an isotope separation – […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!