President Joe Biden. Uranium prices rose 11% Friday, to their highest level since Japan’s Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2011.
That surge followed reports that Joe Biden is weighing sanctions against Russia’s nuclear power supplier, Rosatom.
Uranium wasn’t included in Biden’s earlier ban on Russian oil and other energy products.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content