The analysts might have been a bit too bullish on Yamana Gold Inc. ( TSE:YRI ), given that the company fell short of expectations when it released its third-quarter results last week. It wasn’t a great result overall – while revenue fell marginally short of analyst estimates at US$439m, statutory earnings missed forecasts by an incredible 29%, coming in at just US$0.06 per share. Earnings are an important time for investors, as they can track a company’s performance, look at what the analysts are forecasting for next year, and see if there’s been a change in sentiment towards the company. Readers will be glad to know we’ve aggregated the latest statutory forecasts to see whether the analysts have changed their mind on Yamana Gold after the latest results.
Taking into account the latest results, the current consensus from Yamana Gold’s 13 analysts is for revenues of US$2.01b in 2021, which […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content