COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, Nov. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “GRC”) reported consolidated production results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020 of 12,575 gold ounces and 333,761 silver ounces. In addition to precious metals, the Company produced base metals resulting in consolidated net revenue of $42.3 million for the quarter. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer, developer and explorer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and Nevada, USA. The Company has returned $115 million to its shareholders in consecutive monthly dividends since July 2010 and offers its shareholders the option to convert their cash dividends into physical gold and silver and take delivery.
“Our successful third quarter demonstrates our strength and determination,” stated Gold Resource Corporation’s CEO and President, Mr. Jason Reid. “Despite the mandatory two-month shutdown in Mexico during the second quarter, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content