In last trading session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) saw 7.46 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.04. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.49 trading at -$0.21 or -5.68% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.01B. That closing price of UEC’s stock is at a discount of -89.11% from its 52-week high price of $6.60 and is indicating a premium of 44.41% from its 52-week low price of $1.94. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 6.09 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 13.77 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 2.00. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 5 analysts covering […]
Click here to view original web page at marketingsentinel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!