Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Wishbone Gold’s share price has shot over 62% higher this morning in the London trading session. The firm says they have identified four magnetic targets of considerable size on its Patersons Range project. The area covers 2.4 kilometres by 400 metres (m) and is much shallower than the nearby Havieron discovery, with the top of the magnetic targets ranging from 150m to 250m below the surface.
Wishbone has also confirmed it has now completed legal and technical due diligence on the Patersons Range project, in the Havieron and Telfer region of Western Australia, and will now move to close the acquisition on the previously announced terms.
As you can see from the daily chart […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content