Uranium prices have touched an 11-year high, and could rise even further.
From established uranium industry veterans to development-stage players, stocks across the niche headed for the sky Thursday morning. Here’s how the top-performing uranium stocks had surged as of 10:20 a.m. ET.
Shares of Cameco ( CCJ 7.68% ) were 7.3% higher as well. That’s notable as Cameco is a relatively less volatile stock, given that it’s already one of the world’s largest uranium miners. Among the other publicly listed uranium stocks in the U.S., most are still in the early stages of exploration and development.Nothing drives commodity stocks as much as commodity prices, and that pretty much sums up why uranium stocks were rising. So what Uranium prices have surged since Russia invaded Ukraine in late February, an event that further disrupted an already-imbalanced fossil fuel market and pushed high oil and natural gas prices even […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content