Classified in: Mining industry , Business
Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE: URG) (TSX:URE).
It continued: "Despite a steadily increasing demand for uranium, supply could fall by 15% in 2025, according to the Financial Times , owing to a lack of investment in new mines. This disequilibrium could lead to an inflated price. However, as reported by Markets Insider , Morgan Stanley " i s not yet convinced" that the uranium price forecast can sustain the momentum is has recently seen, making the uranium price forecast for 2025 unclear. Based on the costs of uranium deposits exploitation, Kryzia and Gawlik’s research estimated a value of $97.30 for 2025, heading up to $107.70 in 2030."
Traction Uranium Corp. (OTCQB: TRCTF) (CSE: TRAC) BREAKING NEWS: Traction Uranium Expands Technical Research Team and Commences Summer Follow Up Program to Examine Radiation-Induced Quartz Degradation with Hearty Bay Core Samples – Traction Uranium Corp. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.lelezard.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!