Uranium Energy Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating )’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $3.61. Uranium Energy shares last traded at $3.59, with a volume of 6,888,220 shares. Analyst Ratings Changes
Several equities analysts have issued reports on UEC shares. Canaccord Genuity Group upgraded Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “speculative buy” rating in a research report on Monday, June 13th. Canaccord Genuity Group upgraded Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and boosted their price objective for the company from $5.50 to $6.00 in a research note on Monday, June 13th. Citigroup downgraded shares of Uranium Energy from a “hold” rating to a “reduce” rating and set a $5.50 price target for the company. in a research report on […]
Click here to view original web page at www.etfdailynews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!