Uranium prices are skyrocketing, and investors see Uranium Energy as a strong beneficiary.
Uranium Energy ( UEC -0.36% ) stock has been on a tear in recent months, and it seems unstoppable. The uranium stock jumped 15% in the month of March, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence , and is already up another 19.6% so far this month. Macro and company-specific news combined to drive the rally in the hot stock. So what
Uranium Energy stock has been rising alongside uranium prices, but the stock shot up earlier this week after the company filed a technical report summary with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 4. The filing is important for two reasons: It confirms that the assets Uranium Energy acquired as part of its acquisition of Uranium One in December are material to the company’s business and that the company […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!