Every investor in GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders often own a large chunk of younger, smaller, companies while huge companies tend to have institutions as shareholders. Warren Buffett said that he likes "a business with enduring competitive advantages that is run by able and owner-oriented people." So it’s nice to see some insider ownership, because it may suggest that management is owner-oriented.
GoviEx Uranium is a smaller company with a market capitalization of CA$281m, so it may still be flying under the radar of many institutional investors. In the chart below, we can see that institutions are noticeable on the share registry. Let’s take a closer look to see what the different types of shareholders can tell us about GoviEx Uranium. TSXV:GXU Ownership Breakdown April 9th 2022 What Does The Institutional Ownership Tell Us About GoviEx Uranium?
Institutional investors […]
Click here to view original web page at simplywall.st
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!