Uranium stocks were back in action Monday after an unsettling last week, with most stocks surging on Sept. 27 before settling a bit lower by market close. Denison Mines ( NYSEMKT:DNN ) and Ur-Energy ( NYSEMKT:URG ) each popped during the day and closed up 8.3% and 4.3%, respectively. Uranium Royalty ( NASDAQ:UROY ) shot up 11.6% by market close.
Investors saw an opportunity in the red-hot uranium stocks after last week’s decline in prices, especially with natural gas prices soaring. So what
After a heady rally that saw uranium prices surge almost 60% in less than a month’s time, prices took a breather last week and drove most uranium stocks lower.The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Fund ( OTC:SRUU.F ) seems to have taken a breather from its aggressive uranium buys — it last announced a purchase of 1.45 million pounds on Sept. 17. This has investors worried, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content