HALIFAX, NS, Sept. 28, 2021 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR ) (Frankfurt: 5QN) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce identification of the Goldfields West Uranium Project ("Goldfields West" or the "Project").
The Project comprises the western claims of the Company’s flagship Goldfields Project in northern Saskatchewan, which have been identified to have potential for high-grade unconformity-related, basement-hosted uranium deposits typical of the Athabasca Basin margin (Figure 1). Figure 1: Goldfields West Uranium Project location map. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 2: Goldfields West and Strike Uranium Projects infrastructure and geological setting. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Figure 3: Goldfields West Uranium Project geology and uranium occurrences. (CNW Group/Fortune Bay Corp.) Combined with the recently announced Strike Uranium Project (see News Release dated September 16, 2021 ), the Project gives Fortune Bay a dominant land position of the electromagnetic ("EM") conductors in Canada’s original uranium mining district […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content