Uranium mining stock Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) was on fire this week, gaining 24.2% as of 2:30 p.m. EDT Friday, making it one of the biggest weekly gains for the stock so far this year.
There’s so much happening in the uranium industry that bulls in Cameco haven’t been this excited in a long time. So what
To start, Cameco shares won two big analyst upgrades this week. RBC Capital raised its price target on Cameco significantly to 26 Canadian dollars ($21) per share from CA$17 ($14) per share, backed by rising uranium spot prices and improving sentiment in the uranium industry. Just days ago, GLJ Research increased its price target on Cameco stock to CA$38 ($30) a share from CA$27 ($21) a share. GLJ believes entry of exchange-traded fund (ETF) The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Fund (OTC: SRUU.F) into the industry is a massive potential catalyst.I second the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!