The ASX closed the week on a positive note, gaining 0.50% to close 1.4% higher than last week. The ASX 200 closed at 7,523 while the ASX Emerging Companies Index rose 2.09% to close at 2,431. Most sectors closed positive with materials the best sector gaining 1.17% while tech was the only major laggard, retreating 0.76%. TODAY’S BIGGEST WINNERS
Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click headings to sort. 92E 92Energy 0.51 65 21968331 GLA Gladiator Resources 0.032 23 14899941 ASX investors woke this morning to news that the spot uranium price went above US$37/lb for the first time in six years.
Literally all of the ASX’s uranium stocks gained with the best being 92Energy (ASX:92E) which gained over 60%.
Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) , a Queensland focused gold and base metals exploration company, rose 75% on its ASX debut . TODAY’S BIGGEST LOSERS Scroll or swipe to reveal table. Click […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content