There’s a number of ways that investors can protect themselves from the worsening Covid-19 crisis. Buying UK shares of companies that produce gold remains a good idea as the threats to the global economic recovery rise. But this isn’t the only reason, as ongoing central bank money printing bolsters inflationary concerns as well.
Much has been made of gold’s sharp fall below August’s record highs around $2,070 per ounce. But this negative price action results from recent US dollar strength and strong profit booking.
5G is here – and shares of this ‘sleeping giant’ could be a great way for you to potentially profit!
According to one leading industry firm, the 5G boom could create a global industry worth US$12.3 TRILLION out of thin air… And if you click here we’ll show you something that could be key to unlocking 5G’s full potential…Indeed, safe-haven demand remains rock solid, as World […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!