Gold bars are displayed at the headquarters of Mitsubishi Materials Corporation in Tokyo in this file photo. The issue price for Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21-Series VIII has been fixed at Rs 5,177 per gram of gold, the central bank has said.(Reuters Photo) The eighth tranche of Sovereign Gold Bond 2020-21, which is issued by the Reserve Bank India (RBI) on behalf of the government, will open for subscription on Monday ahead of Dhanteras and Diwali later in the week. The issue price for Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21-Series VIII has been fixed at Rs 5,177 per gram of gold, the central bank has said.
The latest Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, which was launched in November 2015 to reduce the demand for physical gold and shift a part of the domestic savings into financial savings, will be opened for subscription from November 9 to 13, 2020. “The nominal value of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content