Shares of uranium mining companies are red-hot Thursday. As of 12:40 p.m. EDT, both Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU) and Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC) stocks are up 6.9% apiece, while Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG) is leading the pack higher with a 9.1% gain.
And you can probably thank GLJ Research for all of that. So what
In a short note posted on Twitter yesterday, you see, GLJ raised its price target on yet another uranium mining company. The analyst’s positive comments (and 38 Canadian dollar price target) on uranium miner Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) nonetheless seems to have gotten a lot of investors excited throughout the uranium sector.GLJ cited the creation of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust — a commodity fund that buys and holds physical uranium as an "alternative for investors," and indeed "the world’s largest" such fund — as its reason for optimism. As the analyst explained, Sprott’s "aggressive […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content