Results include major holes such as 57.5m of continuous mineralization, with 19.15m of total composite >10,000 cps
This includes PLS21-624 (line 630W), which intersected 57.5m of continuous mineralization, including 19.15m of total composite radioactivity >10,000 cps (with a peak of 62,400 cps) . Assays are still pending and will be released when received. The goal of the summer resource drilling is to upgrade the majority of the R840W zone by decreasing the spacing between drill hole mineralized intercepts with the goal of upgraded to Indicated classification, for potential use in the Feasibility Study . The resource upgrade drilling was conducted in conjunction with the on-going Phase 1 Feasibility work at PLS, focusing on drilling for geotechnical, hydrogeological, geochemical and metallurgical data (see News Release June 10, 2021).
Ross McElroy, President and CEO for Fission, commented, "Our summer resource drilling at the R840W zone has been very successful. The goal […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content