Uranium prices are in a funk — down 12% over the past week, and down 15% from their recent highs of mid-September — but don’t try to tell that to uranium investors.
surged 8.5%, followed in close succession by Uranium Energy ( NYSEMKT:UEC ), up 7.6%; and Uranium Royalty Corp ( NASDAQ:UROY ), up 4.9%. Image source: Getty Images. So what
What’s got uranium investors all hot and bothered today? In a word: Cameco — and the upgrade that uranium stock just received from Bank of America .As TheFly.com reports today, BofA upped its rating on Cameco stock from neutral to buy, and raised its price target on the shares to 40 Canadian dollars (about $32.23). That’s about 18% above where Cameco stock trades right now.As the analyst explained, Cameco hasn’t been a particularly strong profits performer lately. (In fact, S&P Global Market Intelligence data show that it […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!