Today, Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF Inc’s (NYSE: URA) stock fell $0.09, accounting for a 0.33% decrease. Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF opened at $27.46 before trading between $27.76 and $27.01 throughout Tuesday’s session. The activity saw Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s market cap fall to $1,329,677,748 on 1,796,036 shares -below their 30-day average of 2,533,980.
Visit Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
Here’s a trending selection from our newsletter, The Daily Fix, that captured readers’ attention. Click here to subscribe and get The Daily Fix delivered right to your inbox.
The Great Labor Dilemma — How It Began and Where We Are Now In September, the US economy added 194,000 jobs, far below consensus analyst expectations of 500,000 jobs. The unemployment rate moved lower to 4.8% from 5.2% in August. Ironically, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.equities.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!