LONDON, Oct. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Since the middle of 2019, we have been in a precious metals bull market , with gold prices hitting a new all-time high of $2079 on August 3, 2020. And silver prices have also been climbing steadily since the beginning of 2Q 2020, sending investors on the search for the best way to play this precious metals bull run for maximum upside potential. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes: Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL ), Great Panther Mining Limited (NYSE: GPL ), Alamos Gold Inc (NYSE: AGI ), Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (NYSE: OR ), Sandstorm Gold Ltd (NYSE: SAND ).
In the search for high upside in this bull market, many investors smartly turn to the junior exploration sector, as companies in that space tend to offer the biggest potential bang for the buck. But it’s important to understand that not all junior exploration […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content