ASX uranium shares are posting broad-based gains as the bullish case for nuclear energy gathers momentum. ASX uranium shares surge on Monday
The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) is up 8.64% to 88 cents.
Emerging producer Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) leads the charge, up 9.26% to 29.5 cents.
Advanced Namibia-based explorer Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) is lagging behind its peers, up 1.9% to $1.07.The most recently listed uranium explorer, 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) is also edging higher, up 6.9% to 77.5 cents.Elsewhere, speculative explorers such as Bannerman Energy Ltd (ASX: BMN) , Lotus Resources Ltd (ASX: LOT) , Vimy Resources Ltd (ASX: VMY) , Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) and Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX: AGE) are posting mixed gains, up between 2.8% and 14.5%. What’s driving the uranium sector? Surging oil and gas prices and an over-reliance on renewables is positioning nuclear […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!