Exercises Option on the Moran Lake Uranium and Vanadium Project
Labrador Uranium Enters Agreement with Altius Minerals to Acquire Land Position in the Central Mineral Belt
TORONTO, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ”, the “ Company ” or “ Consolidated Uranium ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce the creation and planned spin-out of Labrador Uranium Inc. (“ Labrador Uranium ” or “ LUR ”), currently a majority-controlled subsidiary of CUR focused on the consolidation, exploration and development of uranium projects in Labrador. In connection with the proposed spin-out of LUR, the Company has provided notice to exercise its option pursuant to the option agreement announced on November 18, 2020 (the “ Option Agreement ”) to acquire 100% of the Moran Lake project (the “ Moran Lake Project ”).
To effect the spin-out, the Company has entered into an […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content