ASX uranium shares have pulled back sharply on Monday following a weak open for the S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO). Steep declines for the uranium sector
ASX uranium shares opened to a sea of red on Monday. The largest ASX-listed uranium player, Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) , is currently down 14.56% to 88 cents.
Energy Resources of Australia Limited (ASX: ERA) is another large uranium player, down 6.19% to 45.5 cents.
Advanced explorers such as Boss Energy Ltd (ASX: BOE) and Deep Yellow Limited (ASX: DYL) are down double digits, sinking 15.94% and 15.69% respectively.At the smaller end of town, explorers such as Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) , Bannerman Energy Ltd (ASX: BMN) and Vimy Resources Ltd (ASX: VMY) are also logging consistent declines, all down around 15% or more. 92 Energy Ltd ( ASX: 92E) is the only ASX uranium share to tip higher, surging 28.3% to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!