The 92 Energy Ltd (ASX: 92E) share price has rocketed more than 43% in today session. Shares in the uranium player have surged ahead after releasing a promising announcement earlier today.
Let’s take a look at why investors are pushing the 92 Energy share price higher today. 92 Energy share price soars on uranium discovery
Shares in 92 Energy have soared after announcing the discovery of a new zone of uranium .
The company released an announcement earlier today, noting new zones of uranium mineralisation at its Gemini Project.92 Energy identified the zones from chemical assays of samples from a drill hole (GEM-004).Mineralisation of 0.12% uranium oxide was intersected at 5.5 metres, including 1 metre at 0.28% uranium oxide.The highest-grade assay within this sub-interval returned 0.36% uranium oxide at 0.5 metres.92 Energy managing director Siobhan Lancaster noted; To identify 5.5m of 0.12% U3O8 on the fourth drill hole of our […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content