Uranium stocks have been the big thing over the last few months. Many have doubled or more in a very short period of time. Cameco (TSX:CCO) (NYSE:CCJ) , for example, is up 100% in the last year, and Denison Mines (TSX:DML) (NYSE:DNN) is up an incredible 240% as of writing. Yet this comes on the heels of a pretty substantial pullback, and it should have Motley Fool investors worried. But does that mean you should give up on uranium stocks all together? Let’s dig in and take a look. What happened?
Uranium stocks exploded this year due to two factors. First, there was the announcement from President Joe Biden back in January that billions would be put towards clean energy initiatives. This included using current clean energy assets, such as nuclear reactors. This sent uranium prices higher after a decade of almost no growth, as it was tied to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content