Are you ready for this? Pic: giphy.com share
Resolution Minerals has started drilling at its Benmara battery metals project in the Northern Territory.
The 2,500m RC drilling program is focused on the highest priority targets of 4km and 2km strike length derived from a VTEM survey – and new Geoscience Australia research which identified prospective rock types previously mis-mapped.
The large-scale targets are prospective for sediment hosted battery metals including copper, silver, lead, zinc, and cobalt.Plus, the targets are on the margin of the South Nicholson Basin and Murphy Inlier on the Fish River fault which is analogous and along strike from Aeon Metal’s (ASX:AML) polymetallic Walford Creek deposits (40 million tonnes at 2% copper equivalent).It presents the company with strong exposure to the strengthening demand for battery metals – and a tightening market for copper.And because the targets have no prior drilling, Resolution Minerals (ASX:RML) is confident this underpins […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content