First of all, I need to start off with a disclaimer. By no way am I endorsing either President Trump or former Vice President Biden in the following article. This is simply an attempt to forecast what market participants might see if Joe Biden is elected as the next president of the United States.
The last presidential debate has concluded, and the polls currently indicate that former Vice President Biden has a 10-point lead, which means that gold investors need to understand the possible impact of a Biden victory as it relates to gold pricing.
If history is any indication as to whether or not analysts can predict how gold prices will react, one simply needs to look at how gold prices moved in November 2016 when voters elected Donald Trump. Most analysts including myself believed a Trump victory in 2016 would be extremely bullish for gold and in the case […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content