A look at the shareholders of Uranium Participation Corporation ( TSE:U ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions will often hold stock in bigger companies, and we expect to see insiders owning a noticeable percentage of the smaller ones. Companies that used to be publicly owned tend to have lower insider ownership.
With a market capitalization of CA$685m, Uranium Participation is a small cap stock, so it might not be well known by many institutional investors. Taking a look at our data on the ownership groups (below), it seems that institutions are noticeable on the share registry. Let’s delve deeper into each type of owner, to discover more about Uranium Participation. TSX:U Ownership Breakdown March 12th 2021 What Does The Institutional Ownership Tell Us About Uranium Participation?
Institutions typically measure themselves against a benchmark when reporting to their own investors, so they often become more enthusiastic about […]
Click here to view original web page at simplywall.st
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!