A uranium developer, the company is focused on its West McArthur and Cree East projects right now. CanAlaska owns 70% of the West McArthur project, a joint venture near Cameco’s asset, the McArthur River. Table of contents
What Companies Mine Uranium In Canada?
A significant amount of production comes from Cameco and Orano Canada, formerly Areva Resources Canada. A merger between Saskatchewan Mining Development Corporation and Eldorado Nuclear in 1988 resulted in the establishment of Cameco. How Can I Invest In Uranium In Canada?
A person can’t even buy uranium if it was illegal to do so. Between nations, uranium is neither traded nor available to buy or to sell. What Is The Largest Uranium Company In The World? Astana, Kazakhstan is the headquarters of world’s largest uranium miner, Kazatomprom…. This entry was posted in Resources on September 10, 2011 by Cameco. Atosano… As with uranium, this mineral is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content