Peter Clausi starts this InvestorIntel interview with ‘global expert’ Dev Randhawa, Chairman and CEO of Fission 3.0 Corp. (TSXV: FUU | OTCQB: FISOF), and starts this interview with: “…there is no metal more directly linked to international events than uranium.”
Dev hits the ground running in this interview by touching on market indicators such as the uranium spot price, the role of Kazakhstan in this process, and the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust. Stating that new discoveries are the major driver of uranium stocks, Dev mentions that they have C$12.5M to spend on Fission 3.0’s 16 projects in the Athabasca Basin. Pointing out that their projects were hand-picked by a technical team with a history of making major uranium discoveries in the past, Dev highlights the value of the land where these projects have been selected.
To watch the full interview, click here .
About Fission 3.0 Corp. Fission 3.0 Corp. is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content