NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First Uranium Resources Ltd. (the “ Company ” or “ First Uranium ”) (CSE: URNM) is pleased to announce that further to its news release of March 9, 2022, it has entered into a definitive agreement providing it with an option to acquire (the “ Option ”) all of the shares of Southwind Corporation (“ Sout hwind ”), a Delaware corporation (the “ Option Agreement ”). Southwind’s principal asset is a land package in Arkansas comprising a phosphate and rare earth metals project. The Option Agreement becomes effective following the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent including, but not limited to the completion of a reorganization of the shareholdings of Southwind.
Pursuant to the terms of the Option Agreement, the Company will have the option to acquire […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content