Uranium stocks haven’t had such a good run for several weeks now. On Wednesday, stocks across the board sizzled hot and rallied by double digits on the back of a development that could change the dynamics of the uranium industry.
Here’s how much the top-performing uranium stocks had rallied at their highest points in the day through 1:30 p.m. ET Wednesday: Energy Fuels (NYSEMKT: UUUU) : Up 18.8%.
Denison Mines (NYSEMKT: DNN) : Up 18.2%.
Ur-Energy (NYSEMKT: URG) : Up 17.4%. Uranium Energy (NYSEMKT: UEC) : Up 14.4%. Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) : Up 13.6%. NexGen Energy (NYSE: NXE) : Up 13.1%. This could just be the beginning of a fresh bull run in uranium stocks. So what On Wednesday, Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said the nation will take all possible measures to tide over the ongoing global power crisis and ensure energy security for years to come. The biggest […]
Click here to view original web page at www.msn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!