The trading price of Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) floating higher at last check on Wednesday, August 24, closing at $2.75, 12.70% higher than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it has been fluctuating between $2.37 and $2.56. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.95 and a 52-week low of $2.10. Over the past month, the stock has gained 5.17% in value.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content