Toronto, Ontario and Nucla, Colorado, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC) (OTCQX: WSTRF) (“Western” or the ”Company”) is pleased to provide the following update.
Mining Operations at the Sunday Mine Complex (“SMC”) are proceeding and producing results far beyond expectations. The development of one of the multiple SMC ore bodies, the GMG Ore Body, required the drift (tunnel) to be extended 150 feet to reach the first surface exploration drill hole. Notably, only limited exploration drilling has been done in this area due to the mountainous terrain on the surface above.
In confirmation of the horizontal drilling results announced last month, very high-grade ore continues to be intersected through the drift path and on both sides of the drift. As a result, the team shifted from development to mining. In a matter of only three working days, over 300 tons of very high-grade uranium/vanadium […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content