Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price closed lower on Monday, November 15, dropping -5.67% below its previous close.
A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $5.47, with intraday deals fluctuated between $5.07 and $5.51. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.43. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.79 and 52-week low of $0.93. The stock added 51.32% on its value in the past month.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content