Ready and waiting…
That’s the best way to describe Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC | OTCQX: WSTRF), a Colorado based uranium and vanadium conventional mining company focused on low cost near-term production of uranium and vanadium in the western United States. The market clearly sees the company that way as well, as the stock has doubled since early December on no apparent news.
Recall that the company is a ‘production ready’ miner with fully permitted mines in western Colorado and eastern Utah, USA. Their flagship project is the Sunday Mine Complex which consists of 221 unpatented claims on public lands covering approximately 3,800 acres. The complex contains 5 mines, including the Sunday mine, the Carnation mine, the Saint Jude mine, the West Sunday mine and the Topaz mine. The complex was most recently actively mined from 2007 to 2009.
During 2019, a mine re-opening project was implemented to identify high-grade […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content