Uranium Energy logo Jane Street Group LLC lessened its holdings in Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) by 79.9% during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 30,463 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after selling 120,859 shares during the quarter. Jane Street Group LLC’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $30,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also recently made changes to their positions in the company. Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd Zurich bought a new stake in Uranium Energy in the third quarter valued at approximately $30,000. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. raised its position in Uranium Energy by 290.6% in the 2nd quarter. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. now owns 32,768 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $28,000 after buying an additional 24,379 shares […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content