Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) saw a downside of -4.29% to close Friday at $2.90 after subtracting -$0.13 on the day. The 5-day average trading volume is 5,544,440 shares of the company’s common stock. It has gained $3.22 in the past week. An average of 9,529,580 shares of the company has been traded in the last 20 days, and the 50-day average volume stands at 6,713,124.
UEC’s 1-month performance is 0.00% or -$0.03 on its low of $2.78 reached on 09/29/21. The company’s shares have touched a 52-week low of $0.82 and high of $3.77, with the stock’s rally to the 52-week high happening on 09/16/21. YTD, UEC has achieved 64.77% or $1.14. However, the current price is down -23.08%% from the 52-week high price. Insider Transactions
On Sep 24, 17 days have gone by since the last insider trading activity for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC). Ballesta Moya Gloria L (Director) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content