Okapi Acquires Additional High-Grade Uranium Pounds Okapi Resources Executive Director David Nour commented:
"Okapi is pleased to have acquired additional strategically located high-grade pounds on very sensible terms. The upfront cost of US$62,000 represents an acquisition cost of less than US$0.025 per pound. This represents yet another highly value-accretive acquisition for Okapi shareholders."
Okapi has secured a 100% interest in the 640 acre landholding through the execution of a mining lease with the State of Colorado. The New Project Area is contiguous with Okapi’s existing mining claims at the High Part Uranium deposit located 25km northeast of the Company’s flagship Tallahassee Uranium Project. Okapi has the right to explore, prospect, develop and mine uranium within the New Project Area. The New Project Area was previously drilled out on 30 metre centres with approximately 550 holes drilled for 26,000m completed in the late 1970’s. The New Project Area was previously held by […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content