Warren Buffett, aka the Oracle of Omaha, has a reputation for being a legendary investor over several decades of a successful stock market investing career. It’s therefore no surprise that investors always look to Buffett when they are uncertain about what action to take.
When COVID-19 came along, investors sought the wise investor’s investment decisions so they could get guidance on how to make more savvy money moves during the pandemic. While COVID-19 destabilized the world economy, Buffett remained uncharacteristically quiet during the market crash and recovery.
However, the latest 13F filing by his conglomerate, Berkshire Hathaway , revealed that Buffett made a very interesting move . He is betting on gold!
Today I will discuss Buffett’s investment in gold and whether you should consider hedging your bets on the safe-haven asset as well. Gold miner A gold bull is in progress right now. Gold has a current price of around US$1,900, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content