Uranium Energy Voya Investment Management LLC grew its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 9.5% during the third quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 91,590 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after buying an additional 7,918 shares during the quarter. Voya Investment Management LLC’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $279,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Other large investors also recently made changes to their positions in the company. Quadrature Capital Ltd purchased a new stake in shares of Uranium Energy during the third quarter worth about $31,000. GSA Capital Partners LLP purchased a new stake in shares of Uranium Energy during the third quarter worth about $656,000. HighTower Advisors LLC boosted its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy by 2.1% during the third quarter. HighTower Advisors […]
Click here to view original web page at www.etfdailynews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!