"This is the easiest investment I have ever made right now," said Justin Huhn of Uranium Insider. "I cannot believe how positive the setup is going forward for this." 2022 brought a slew of positive news for the uranium sector, but the year was still frustrating for investors.
Speaking to the Investing News Network, Justin Huhn, founder and publisher of Uranium Insider, said the U3O8 spot price only rose about 13 percent last year, while in some cases uranium equities are trading 30 to 35 percent below their high points.
"Even though the fundamental case improved throughout the year, and so many elements of positive news supporting the fundamental case continued to pour in … the spot price continued to just languish. That affected sentiment, and sentiment and liquidity drive markets, especially in the short term," he explained during the conversation.
In his view, the uranium bull market is now in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content