TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Labrador Uranium Inc. (“ LUR ”, “ Labrador Uranium ”, or the “ Company ”) (CSE: LUR, OTCQB: LURAF, FRA: EI1) announces that it has granted stock options to purchase an aggregate of 2,650,000 common shares of the Company to management, directors, and consultants of the Company pursuant to the terms of the Company’s share-based incentive plan. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.35 per common share. All Options expire on the date that is five years from the date of grant and vest and become exercisable as to one-third on the date of grant, with the remaining Options vesting in equal parts on the one-year and two-year anniversary of the date of grant. The options are subject to approval of the Canadian Securities Exchange.
About Labrador Uranium Inc.
Labrador Uranium is engaged in the exploration and development of uranium […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!