There are four major companies that run most of the world’s lithium production. But there are many companies vying for their slice of the growing pie.
Last week we profiled three sectors that caught our attention.
Carbon, gold (and silver) and cybersecurity were at the top of my list…
With the first two at the top of my portfolio in terms of position size.This week I’ll detail several other sectors our team is researching and analyzing closely for hidden gems. Lithium Lithium is an interesting sector and by now most investors know this is a critical element in a Net Zero world.When you think batteries, you think lithium. And the world will need a lot of it.The intense hockey stick price rise in lithium also caught the attention of investors. In 2021, lithium prices in China rose 400 percent.Then in 2022, prices nearly doubled again, finishing the year up 80%. And it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content