Evgeny Gromov/iStock via Getty Images Welcome to Vanadium miners news. January saw higher vanadium prices (especially in Europe) and a slower month of news. Vanadium uses
Vanadium is traditionally used to harden steel. New Chinese rebar standards are requiring more vanadium. Also Vanadium Flow Batteries [VRFBs] are becoming increasingly popular especially for commercial energy storage, most notably in China. Vanadium Pentoxide [V2O5] is used in VRFBs and Ferrovanadium [FeV] is used in the steel industry. Vanadium spot price history
Europe Vanadium Pentoxide [V2O5] Flake 98% 1 year chart – Price = USD 9.70/lb (China price not given) Vanadium pentoxide Europe price chart China and Europe Ferrovanadium [FeV] 80% prices – China = USD 40.00, Europe = USD 39.25 Ferrovanadium China & Europe price chart Vanadium demand versus supply
An April 2021 Wood Mackenzie report stated : Global energy storage deployment surged a remarkable 62% in 2020, with 5 […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!