A diamond drill rig at Valor’s Hook Lake project in Canada. Credit: File Valor Resources has kicked off a 2,500 metre diamond drilling program at its Hook Lake uranium project in the world class uranium endowed Athabasca basin in Canada. Drilling is aimed at testing the extent of mineralisation after the company identified a surface anomalism that includes rock chips grading up to 59.2 per cent uranium.
Drilling will primarily target the “S Zone” where the previous surface sampling returned anomalous assays and several drillholes are also planned to target a geochemical and structural target known as the “V-Grid”.
The Hook Lake Uranium project is located 60 kilometres east of the Key Lake Uranium Mine in northern Saskatchewan and sits about 700km north-east of Edmonton in Canada.
Valor holds a substantial 300 square kilometres of uranium-rich terrain on the south-eastern margin of the famed Athabasca Basin. Valor’s Canadian tenure hosts a polymetallic […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content